- Product revenue for the quarter rose to $5.3 million - up 231% from the second quarter of 2012.
- Gross profit increased to $3.8M for the quarter, on 245% from the second quarter of 2012.
- Significantly advanced our multicenter, randomized, controlled trial evaluating the efficacy and safety of Grafix® in diabetic foot ulcers – now nearing completion of patient enrollment.
- Expanded our overall commercial infrastructure, including the addition of direct sales representatives in sports medicine for Cartiform®.
- Completed a 67 patient clinical evaluation of Grafix across multiple wound types, demonstrating an overall closure rate of 81% with a 71% closure rate in difficult to treat venous leg ulcers.
- Ended the quarter with a strong cash, receivables and short-term investment position of $33.6 million.
Osiris Therapeutics Announces Second Quarter 2013 Financial Results
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts