ServiceNow® (NYSE: NOW), the enterprise IT cloud company, today announced participation in the following investor conferences:
- Tuesday, Aug. 13, 2013, Pacific Crest 15 th Annual Global Technology Leadership Forum, Vail, Colo. – Frank Slootman, president and chief executive officer, will be part of the keynote panel discussion starting at 7:45 a.m. MDT (13:45 GMT). Slootman will also be presenting at 11:00 a.m. MDT (17:00 GMT).
- Wednesday, Sept. 4, 2013, Citi Global Technology Conference, New York, NY – Michael Scarpelli, chief financial officer, will be presenting at 1:35 p.m. EDT (17:35 GMT).
Individuals may access the live webcast of each presentation from the investor relations section of the ServiceNow website at http://investors.servicenow.com. The webcast will be archived for a period of 30 days.
ServiceNow is the enterprise IT cloud company. We focus on transforming enterprise IT by automating and standardizing business processes and consolidating IT across the global enterprise. Organizations deploy our service to create a single system of record for enterprise IT, lower operational costs and enhance efficiency. Additionally, our customers use our extensible platform to build custom applications for automating activities unique to their business requirements. For more information, visit www.servicenow.com.Any unreleased services, features or functions referenced in this document, our website or other press releases or public statements that are not currently available are subject to change at the discretion of ServiceNow and may not be delivered as planned or at all. Customers who purchase ServiceNow services should make their purchase decisions based upon services, features and functions that are currently available. ServiceNow and the ServiceNow logo are registered trademarks of ServiceNow. All other brand and product names are trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective holders.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts