GTT (NYSE MKT: GTT), the premier cloud network provider to clients in over 100 countries worldwide, announced today its plans to release results for the three and six months ended June 30, 2013, on Wednesday, August 14, 2013. In conjunction with the release, GTT has scheduled a conference call, which will also be broadcast live over the Internet, on Wednesday, August 14, 2013 at 10:00 A.M. Eastern Time.
What: GTT’s Second Quarter 2013 Financial Results Conference Call
When: Wednesday, August 14, 2013 at 10:00 A.M. Eastern Time
Where: Via phone by dialing +1.888.417.8533 or +1.719.325.2494, entering passcode 7087722 and asking for the GTT call or via webcast at www.gt-t.net.A telephonic replay of the conference call will be available for one month and may be accessed by calling +1.888.203.1112 or +1.719.457.0820 and using the passcode 7087722. The webcast will be archived in the investor relations section of the company’s web site. About GTT GTT is the premier cloud network provider to the world. Powered by our global Ethernet and IP backbone, GTT operates the most interconnected network on the globe. With 15 years of proven experience, GTT delivers simplicity, speed and agility, with an absolute client focus. For more information visit GTT www.gt-t.net.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV