HAMILTON, Bermuda, Aug. 5, 2013 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- TransAtlantic Petroleum Ltd. (TSX:TNP) (NYSE-MKT:TAT) (the "Company" or "TransAtlantic") today announced that it expects to issue its earnings release for the second quarter of 2013 after the market closes on Wednesday, August 7, 2013.
The Company will host a live webcast and conference call on Thursday, August 8, 2013 at 7:30 a.m. Central (8:30 a.m. Eastern) to discuss second quarter 2013 financial results and provide an operations update. Investors who would like to participate in the conference call should dial (877) 878-2762 or (678) 809-1005 approximately 10 minutes prior to the scheduled start time and ask for the TransAtlantic conference call. The conference ID is 22972280.
An enhanced live webcast of the conference call and replay will be available through the Company's website at www.transatlanticpetroleum.com . To access the webcast and replay, click on "Investors," select "Events & Presentations," and click on "Listen to webcast" under the event listing. The webcast requires Microsoft Windows Media Player or RealOne Player.A telephonic replay of the call will be available through August 15, 2013 and may be accessed by dialing (855) 859-2056 or (404) 537-3406. The conference ID is 22972280. About TransAtlantic TransAtlantic Petroleum Ltd. is an international oil and natural gas company engaged in the acquisition, exploration, development and production of oil and natural gas. The Company holds interests in developed and undeveloped properties in Turkey and Bulgaria. (NO STOCK EXCHANGE, SECURITIES COMMISSION OR OTHER REGULATORY AUTHORITY HAS APPROVED OR DISAPPROVED THE INFORMATION CONTAINED HEREIN.)
CONTACT: Taylor Miele Director of Investor Relations (214) 265-4746 Wil Saqueton Vice President and Chief Financial Officer (214) 220-4323 TransAtlantic Petroleum Ltd. 16803 Dallas Parkway Addison, Texas 75001 http://www.transatlanticpetroleum.com
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV