FORT WAYNE, Ind., Aug. 5, 2013 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Vera Bradley, Inc. (Nasdaq:VRA) announced today that it plans to report its fiscal year 2014 second quarter results on Wednesday, September 11, 2013, after the market closes. Please note the change from the previously mentioned date of September 5, 2013. This change is being made in consideration of Rosh Hashanah.
The Company also plans to hold a conference call to discuss its financial results the same day at 4:30 p.m. ET. A live webcast of the conference call will be available in the investor relations section of the Company's website, www.verabradley.com.
In addition, a replay of the call will be available shortly after the conclusion of the call and remain available through September 25, 2013. To access the telephone replay, listeners should dial (877) 870-5176. The access code for the replay is 1575606. A replay of the webcast will also be available within two hours of the conclusion of the call and will remain on the website for 90 days.About Vera Bradley Vera Bradley is a leading designer of women's handbags and accessories, luggage and travel items, eyewear, stationery and gifts. Founded in 1982 by friends Barbara Bradley Baekgaard and Patricia R. Miller, the brand's iconic designs and versatile styles offer women of all ages a colorful way to accessorize every look. Vera Bradley offers a unique, multi-channel sales model as well as a focus on service and a high level of fan engagement. Fiscal 2013 net revenues were $541 million. The company's commitment to breast cancer research continues to increase its reach through the Vera Bradley Foundation for Breast Cancer. For more information about Vera Bradley (Nasdaq:VRA), visit www.verabradley.com/mediaroom .
CONTACT: Vera Bradley Public Relations: Mediacontact@verabradley.com 877-708 VERA (8372) Investor Relations: Paul G. Blair 260-207-5183 Pblair@verabradley.com
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV