This Day On The Street
Continue to site
ADVERTISEMENT
This account is pending registration confirmation. Please click on the link within the confirmation email previously sent you to complete registration.
Need a new registration confirmation email? Click here

F5 Networks Reports Inducement Grants Under NASDAQ Listing Rule 5635(c)(4)

F5 Networks, Inc. (NASDAQ: FFIV) announced today that on August 1, 2013, the company issued a total of 1,994 restricted stock units (“RSUs”) to 13 employees who joined F5 in connection with the company’s acquisition of LineRate Systems, a developer of software defined networking (SDN) services. This acquisition was completed on February 11, 2013. The RSUs were granted as inducements to employment in accordance with NASDAQ Listing Rule 5635(c)(4). The RSUs will vest 25 percent on May 1, 2014 and the remaining 75 percent will vest in equal quarterly installments over the following three-year period thereafter, subject to the employee’s continued service relationship with the company. The grants will be subject to the terms and conditions of the F5 Networks, Inc. LineRate Acquisition Equity Incentive Plan.

About F5 Networks

F5 Networks ( NASDAQ: FFIV) makes the connected world run better. F5 helps organizations meet the demands and embrace the opportunities that come with the relentless growth of voice, data, and video traffic, mobile workers, and applications—in the data center, the network, and the cloud. The world’s largest businesses, service providers, government entities, and consumer brands rely on F5’s intelligent services framework to deliver and protect their applications and services while ensuring people stay connected. Learn more at www.f5.com.

Copyright Business Wire 2010

Check Out Our Best Services for Investors

Action Alerts PLUS

Portfolio Manager Jim Cramer and Director of Research Jack Mohr reveal their investment tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.

Product Features:
  • $2.5+ million portfolio
  • Large-cap and dividend focus
  • Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Quant Ratings

Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.

Product Features:
  • Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
  • Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
  • A custom stock screener
Stocks Under $10

David Peltier uncovers low dollar stocks with serious upside potential that are flying under Wall Street's radar.

Product Features:
  • Model portfolio
  • Stocks trading below $10
  • Intraday trade alerts
14-Days Free
Only $9.95
14-Days Free
Dividend Stock Advisor

David Peltier identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.

Product Features:
  • Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
  • Updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
Trifecta Stocks

Every recommendation goes through 3 layers of intense scrutiny—quantitative, fundamental and technical analysis—to maximize profit potential and minimize risk.

Product Features:
  • Model Portfolio
  • Intra Day Trade alerts
  • Access to Quant Ratings
Options Profits

Our options trading pros provide over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.

Product Features:
  • Actionable options commentary and news
  • Real-time trading community
SYM TRADE IT LAST %CHG

Markets

Chart of I:DJI
DOW 17,742.47 -8.92 -0.05%
S&P 500 2,106.21 -2.36 -0.11%
NASDAQ 5,117.1970 +5.4640 0.11%

Free Reports

Top Rated Stocks Top Rated Funds Top Rated ETFs