PARIS, August 5, 2013 /PRNewswire/ --
eServGlobal (LSE: ESG & ASX: ESV), the provider of end-to-end mobile financial services to emerging markets, is pleased to announce that the three-year framework agreement with a multinational operator group announced on 30 April 2013 refers to the Zain Group. Zain is a leading provider of mobile telecommunications in eight markets across the Middle East and Africa. eServGlobl's end-to-end mobile money solution will be deployed across Zain Group's operations.
"Together with the Zain Group, we have conceived a next-generation mobile financial services solution which will set the standard for holistic mobile money services," said Paolo Montessori, CEO, eServGlobal. "Our technology perfectly complements the Zain Group's objective to provide innovative, world class services in all the areas that it operates. We are proud to be working with Zain to enrich the lives of users by putting secure financial services at their fingertips."Scott Gegenheimer, CEO of Zain Group, said, "The positive economic and social impact of financial inclusion for many of our customers where banking services are scarce will be abundant. We embrace the opportunity to launch new services that improve the livelihoods of the communities we serve, and through eServGlobal's comprehensive solution, we will be able to offer life-enhancing mobile services and cement our position as an innovative market leader in the mobile-money arena across our region." Furthermore, Gegenheimer noted, "This agreement along with other ground-breaking products and services in the pipeline will empower customers to move about freely with their mobile phones transacting on goods and services. Our aim is to create an eco-system whereby mobile money solutions provide our customers with increased security and flexibility, reducing the need to carry cash."
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV