SPOKANE, Wash., Aug. 5, 2013 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Potlatch Corporation (Nasdaq:PCH) announced today that Jerald W. Richards has been named Vice President and Chief Financial Officer for the company effective September 1, 2013. He replaces Eric Cremers who was recently promoted to President and Chief Operating Officer for Potlatch.
Richards, 45, joins Potlatch from Weyerhaeuser Company, where he had been employed since 2002, most recently as Chief Accounting Officer. Prior to Weyerhaeuser, Richards served in various audit positions with KPMG LLP where he worked with a number of forest products companies including Potlatch.
Richards holds a degree in business with an emphasis on accounting from Lewis & Clark College in Portland, Oregon.ABOUT POTLATCH Potlatch is a Real Estate Investment Trust (REIT) with approximately 1.4 million acres of timberland in Arkansas, Idaho and Minnesota. Potlatch, a verified forest practices leader, is committed to providing superior returns to stockholders through long-term stewardship of its forest resources. The company also conducts a land sales and development business and operates wood products manufacturing facilities through its taxable REIT subsidiary. More information about Potlatch can be found on the company's website at www.potlatchcorp.com .
CONTACT: (Investors) Eric Cremers 509-835-1521 (Media) Mark Benson 509-835-1513
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV