Aug. 5, 2013
/PRNewswire/ -- China Sunergy Co., Ltd. (Nasdaq: CSUN) ("China Sunergy" or "the Company"), a specialized solar cell and module manufacturer, today announced that it will hold its Annual General Meeting ("AGM") on
September 5, 2013
(Beijing Time). The AGM will be held at No. 123, Focheng West Road, Jiangning Economic & Technical Development Zone,
the People's Republic of China
Holders of record of ordinary shares of the Company at the close of business on
August 2, 2013
are entitled to notice of, and to vote at, the AGM or any adjournment or postponement thereof. Holders of the Company's American depositary shares ("ADSs") who wish to exercise their voting rights for the underlying ordinary shares must act through the depositary of the Company's ADS program, JPMorgan Chase Bank, N.A.
The AGM will discuss and seek adoption of the following resolutions to be proposed by the Company:
- Proposal No. 1 -- Retirement and re-election of Mr. Xiaoqian Zhou as a Class C director of the Company;
- Proposal No. 2 -- Retirement and re-election of Mr. Wenze Wang as a Class C director of the Company;
- Proposal No. 3 -- Retirement and re-election of Mr. Shiliang Guo as a Class C director of the Company;
- Proposal No. 4 -- Appointment of the independent auditor Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Certified Accountants LLP for the fiscal year 2013;
- Proposal No. 5 -- Authorization of the board of directors to fix the remuneration of the auditors of the Company; and
- Proposal No. 6 -- The directors be, and hereby are, authorized to take any and every action that might be necessary to effect the foregoing resolutions 1 to 5 as such director, in his or her absolute discretion, thinks fit.
For more details, please refer to this link to our corporate web site's Investor Room:
The Company has filed its annual report on Form 20-F (the "20-F"), which includes the Company's audited financial statements for the fiscal year ended
December 31, 2012
, with the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission (the "SEC"). If you would like to obtain a copy of the 20-F, you can (1) send your request for a physical copy by email to
; (2) notify the Company of your e-mail address by sending your request to
and a softcopy will be sent to your e-mail address provided; and (3) you may also view the annual report at the Company's website at
About China Sunergy Co., Ltd.
China Sunergy Co., Ltd. (NASDAQ:CSUN) designs, manufactures and delivers high efficiency solar cells and modules to the world from its production centers based in
. China Sunergy also invests in high potential solar projects. Founded in 2004, China Sunergy is well known for its advanced solar cell technology, reliable product quality, and excellent customer service.
For more information, please visit our website at
Investor and Media Contacts:
China Sunergy Co., Ltd.
Phone: + 86 25 5276 6696Email: