Chevron Corporation (NYSE: CVX) has named Joe M. Naylor corporate vice president of Strategic Planning, effective immediately.
Naylor succeeds Charles (Chuck) A. Taylor, 55, who was previously appointed managing director for the company’s IndoAsia Business Unit in the international upstream business.
In his new role, Naylor, 52, will oversee the setting of strategic direction for the company, allocating capital and other resources, and determining operating unit performance measures and targets. He will report to Rhonda I. Zygocki, executive vice president, Policy and Planning. Naylor was previously general manager, Upstream Strategy and Planning.
"Joe has a demonstrated record of success in a number of positions across the organization," said Chairman and Chief Executive Officer John S. Watson. "In this assignment, Joe will play a critical role in establishing the company’s strategic direction as we grow our business and strive to maintain top-tier financial and operating results."Naylor has been promoted through positions of increasing responsibility through engineering, strategic planning, marketing, commercial, project and general manager roles in Downstream & Chemicals, Global Gas, Corporate Business Development and Upstream. Naylor began his career with Chevron in 1982 as a process engineer in Richmond, Calif., after graduating from the University of Michigan, Ann Arbor, with a bachelor of science degree in chemical engineering.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV