PBF Energy Inc. (NYSE: PBF) reported that at approximately 2:30 a.m. today, a service interruption by its electric supplier, Toledo Edison, caused PBF's Toledo Refinery in Oregon, Ohio to lose electric power. There were no injuries and no reported impact on the community associated with the orderly shutdown. Appropriate government agencies and officials were notified. Power was restored at 5:30 a.m. Sunday and the refinery is in the process of restarting.
About PBF Energy Inc.
PBF Energy Inc. (NYSE:PBF) is one of the largest independent refiners in North America, operating, through its subsidiaries, oil refineries and related facilities in Delaware City, Delaware, Paulsboro, New Jersey and Toledo, Ohio. Our mission is to operate our facilities in a safe, reliable and environmentally sensitive manner, provide employees with a safe and rewarding workplace, become a positive influence in the communities where we do business, and provide superior returns to our investors.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV