TOKYO, Aug. 5, 2013 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Internet Initiative Japan Inc. (IIJ) (Nasdaq:IIJI) (TSE1:3774), one of Japan's leading Internet access and comprehensive network solutions providers, and its consolidated subsidiary in London, IIJ Europe Limited (IIJ Europe) today announced the immediate release of the IIJ GIO EU Service.
IIJ GIO EU Service leverages the expertise garnered through operating the IIJ GIO Service in Japan, offering the same high-quality server environment in Europe as IIJ does in the Japanese market. The client can select the type of server (virtual or physical), CPU performance and memory size, OS, and other features, making this service highly adaptable.
Service feature highlights are as follows:- A stable network for a flat monthly fee IIJ established a data center in London in April 2013 and built a high-capacity backbone network(*1) that connects Japan, the UK, and the US. Using high-speed Internet connections, the client has access to a stable server environment with low latency. A great many of the cloud services in Europe use traffic-based fees, while this service includes network costs in the same monthly fee, so clients pay the same price even if they experience sudden spikes in traffic. - A cloud service with the same high quality as that in Japan This service benefits from IIJ's operational and managerial expertise gained in the Japanese market to deliver high-quality cloud services in Europe with the same level of excellence as that in Japan. IIJ Europe's service-level agreement (SLA) guarantees more than 99.99% uptime for virtual servers, among other objective measures of service, with money back if quality drops below these levels. We also provide an optional backup storage service at the individual data file level, which provides a layer of security for core enterprise systems, financial systems, and other mission critical operations.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV