How To Sell Your House Tip: Don't Leave It In A Tip!
Next move on to the kitchen - the most important room in the house! 99% of the time it is a woman who decides where to buy, so without wanting to be sexist, the kitchen is usually her domain. Get it spotless! All dishes clean and put away, table set, floor clean… show her you have pride in your kitchen, show her it is important to you. Then it will shine for her. The smell of coffee or freshly baked bread or cut flowers always works a treat.
After the kitchen, take them outside to view the back garden - make sure all the toys and bikes are hidden away in the garage or shed, have the grass freshly cut and again all weeds removed, make sure the garden furniture is clean and well presented. And hide any gnomes!
Back in the house take your now excited prospective buyers upstairs, show the master bedroom first with fresh clean linen and curtains open to give as much light as possible. Do the same with the kids rooms and again hide any clutter, take down all the One Direction posters (the potential buyers may like The Wanted) and make sure the bedrooms don't have any lingering smells, or at least not bad ones!
Which leads us directly to the main bathroom - the second most important room in the house (for the female buyer) - the main bathroom should absolutely sparkle with freshness and cleanliness… and remember toilet lid down.So, some very simple basic tips to help you sell your house quicker than your neighbour. Do these and more if you can and you will soon be shaking hands with you prospective buyer! But remember, don't have the kids turn back up before they've gone! Visitors to the Flying Homes website can request a free online quote or speak directly to a member of staff by calling the freephone number on 0800 68 99 420. About Flying Homes Ltd
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV