Winners Of The Nikon Photo Contest 2012-2013 Have Been Determined
Since the first Contest was held in 1969, thousands of photographers from around the world have participated and shown their support for the contest. To date, more than 370,000 photographers have submitted over 1,460,000 photographic works in the contest, making it a truly international event. With the 34th Contest, held this fiscal year, a number of changes were made to submission requirements, including the addition of a new photographic video category.
The copyright of award winning photographs of Nikon Photo Contest 2012-2013 belong to photographers and is protected by law.
The images can be viewed on your monitor for non-commercial and personal purpose, and should not be used otherwise.
The images are not allowed to be modified, used for commercial purpose nor should they be publicly displayed.SOURCE Nikon Corporation
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV