Cuban is best known for his ownership of National Basketball Association's Dallas Mavericks. He also owns cable channel AXS, Landmark Theatres and filmmaker Magnolia Pictures. This year he has invested in TV provider Tivli, Internet company SoundWave and software developer Upstart Mobile. He gained his wealth by selling Broadcast.com to Yahoo! (YHOO) in 1999 for $5.7 billion.
RBC Capital Markets' Ali Akbar advised NGL. Gregory Bynan and Bruce Toth at Winston & Strawn counseled NGL while Holt Foster of Thompson & Knight and Darrel Rice of Haynes and Boone represented the sellers.
Written by Claire Poole.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV