Position Of Mrs. Maryam Rajavi President-Elect Of The National Council Of Resistance Of Iran On Inauguration Of Hassan Rowhani
As I said on the day that Rowhani was declared the new president of the regime, any move toward moderation will be by judged by the following benchmarks:
- Respect for human rights including
- the freedom of expression;
- release of all political prisoners,
- freedom of activity for all political parties,
- stopping war mongering meddling in Syria and Iraq
- and abandoning nuclear bomb project.
Without such measures talking of moderation is either illusion or deception.
40 days after the sham election, situation in Iran has become worse with wave of executions across the country, resorting to hanging youth in public and continuing the policy of killing and shedding blood in Iraq and Syria.
Mullahs fear any serious reform, because it would rapidly lead to the regime's downfall.The people of Iran want regime change in its entirety and establishment of democracy, peace and justice. They will not miss any opportunity to rise up against the regime. The people of Iran deserve to enjoy internationally recognized rights of every citizen like all other civilized nations. This could only be achieved for our pride nations through genuine democracy. The only solution for the Iranian crisis is to overthrow the entire regime by the people of Iran and the Iranian Resistance. This is, indeed, the requirement for peace, tranquility and end of war and bloodshed in the region. http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=U04tINZ8gC8 SOURCE Foreign Affairs Committee of the National Council of Resistance of Iran
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts