How Porsche Keeps Owning the List of Most-Pleasing Cars
SAN DIEGO ( TheStreet) -- When you're hot, you're hot.
And in Porsche's case, that fact hasn't changed for nearly a decade.
That's according to the recently released J.D. Power and Associates U.S. Automotive Performance, Execution and Layout Study.The study, now in its 18th year, serves as the industry benchmark for new-vehicle appeal. And for the ninth year running, Porsche tops the survey as the vehicle drivers find most pleasing to own and drive. So why is it that Porsche has remained at the top for so long? David Sargent, J.D. Power and Associates' vice president of global automotive, says there are multiple reasons for Porsche's continued dominance.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV