NEW YORK, Aug. 2, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Due to the Time Warner Cable blackout, Time Warner Cable subscribers will be deprived of a variety of CBS Sports' live golf coverage beginning on Saturday, August 3, including coverage of the World Golf Championships: Bridgestone Invitational, with Tiger Woods leading heading into third-round coverage.
Additionally, viewers will miss CBS Sports' coverage of the season's final major, the PGA Championship, beginning Thursday August 8 and continuing through final-round coverage on Sunday, August 11 .
CBS Sports will also broadcast the Wyndham Championship on Saturday, August 17 and Sunday, August 18 .
In addition to missing all of the Network programming above, viewers in the three local markets affected by the Time Warner Cable Blackout will not have access to the following programming:New York
- Friday, August 9 – New York Jets at Detroit Lions
- Thursday-Sunday, August 8-11 – PGA Championship
- Saturday, August 17 – New York Jets vs. Jacksonville Jaguars
- Saturday-Sunday, August 17-18 – PGA Tour Wyndam Championship
- Monday-Tuesday, August 5-6 (KCAL 9) – Los Angeles Dodgers at St. Louis Cardinals
- Thursday, August 8 (CBS 2) – San Diego Chargers vs. Seattle Seahawks
- Tuesday, August 13 (KCAL 9) – Los Angeles Dodgers vs. New York Mets
- Saturday, August 17 (KCAL 9) – Los Angeles Dodgers at Philadelphia Phillies
- Friday, August 2 (TXA 21) – Texas Rangers at Oakland Athletics
- Friday, August 9 (CBS 11) – Dallas Cowboys at Oakland Raiders
- Friday, August 9 (TXA 21) – Texas Rangers at Houston Astros
- Saturday-Sunday, August 10-11 (CBS 11) – PGA Championship
- Friday, August 16 (TXA 21) – Texas Rangers vs. Seattle Mariners
- Saturday, August 17 (CBS 11) – Dallas Cowboys at Arizona Cardinals
- Saturday-Sunday, August 17-18 (CBS 11) – PGA Tour Wyndam Championship
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts