LOS ANGELES, Aug. 2, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Sport Chalet, Inc., a specialty sporting goods retailer, is prepping students to head back to school in style with a wide selection of new backpacks designed to meet every need. To further kick off the school season, Sport Chalet is also re-launching its popular All School Deal to help local athletic programs get the gear and apparel they need to succeed.
Backpacks for students of all ages are available for purchase at the 53 store locations throughout Arizona, California, Nevada, and Utah and can also be found through the Sport Chalet online store. Experts are available at each store location to help parents and scholars alike find the perfect pack. For those that are still navigating their needs for the new school year, Sport Chalet Expert Chris Burston has compiled the following tips for finding a backpack that's safe, comfortable and in style:
- There are three main factors to consider when selecting the perfect backpack for school:
a. Storage needs – how much do you realistically need to carry on a daily basis, and will it be limited to books or do you need tech protection as well? b. Style – a backpack is essentially part of your apparel, so it's important to pick one that matches your personality. c. Comfort and durability – it is often necessary to carry around extremely heavy books and binders that can cause pain and back problems if the pack doesn't provide the right support, so talk to an Expert to find the fit that best matches your needs.
- There are some emerging trends all students should be aware of:
a. Southwestern prints are popular right now, and Dakine has a great selection. b. The Right Pack from JanSport is a classic look that's always in style. c. Wheeled packs are great for kids in grade school who can't support a heavy load on their back. d. Digital packs are a popular choice for high school and college students who need to protect their iPads and laptops as they trek around campus.
- There are backpacks for every activity and every person, so it's important to pick the pack that fits your specific needs and activities, whether that's athletics, action sports, digital or just the classic school tote.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV