NEW YORK, Aug. 2, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- COMEDY CENTRAL announced today that Seth Rogen has been named Roast Master for the " COMEDY CENTRAL Roast of James Franco." The event (#FrancoRoast) will tape at Culver Studios on August 18 and premiere on Labor Day, Monday, September 2 at 10:00 p.m. ET/PT.
Since first teaming up in 1999 on the cult-favorite television series "Freaks and Geeks," Franco and Rogen have collaborated on some of today's most outrageous and quotable movies including "This Is The End," "Pineapple Express" and the forthcoming "The Interview."
The "COMEDY CENTRAL Roast Of James Franco" will be executive produced by Joel Gallen from Tenth Planet Productions, who also served as Executive Producer and Director of the COMEDY CENTRAL Roasts Of Rosanne Barr, Charlie Sheen, and Donald Trump, as well as the Emmy ®-nominated " COMEDY CENTRAL Roast Of William Shatner." Jonas Larsen is the Executive in Charge for the network.
Available on-air, online and on-the-go, COMEDY CENTRAL ( www.cc.com) is the #1 brand in comedy and is owned by, and is a registered trademark of, Comedy Partners, a wholly-owned unit of Viacom Inc. (NASDAQ: VIA and VIAB). For up-to-the-minute and archival press information and photographs visit COMEDY CENTRAL's press Web site at www.cc.com/press and follow us on Twitter @ComedyCentralPR for the latest in breaking news updates, behind-the-scenes information and photos.
SOURCE COMEDY CENTRAL Communications
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV