VAN BUREN TOWNSHIP, Mich., Aug. 2, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Visteon Corporation (NYSE: VC) will participate in the 2013 J.P. Morgan Automotive Conference in New York on Tuesday, Aug. 13. Visteon's presentation is scheduled to begin at 3:20 p.m. EDT and will last about 35 minutes, including a question-and-answer session.
Timothy D. Leuliette, president and CEO, and Jeffrey M. Stafeil, executive vice president and chief financial officer, will provide an overview of Visteon's strategy, financial profile and related matters. A live audio webcast of the discussion, together with any related materials, will be accessible through Visteon's website at www.visteon.com/investors/presentations.html. A replay will be available following the event.
About VisteonVisteon is a leading global automotive supplier delivering value for vehicle manufacturers and shareholders through a family of businesses including:
- Halla Visteon Climate Control, majority-owned by Visteon and the world's second-largest global supplier of automotive climate components and systems.
- Visteon Electronics, a leading supplier of audio and infotainment, driver information, center stack electronics and feature control modules.
- Visteon Interiors, a global provider of vehicle cockpit modules, instrument panels, consoles and door trim modules.
- Yanfeng Visteon Automotive Trim Systems Co., Ltd., a successful non-consolidated China-based partnership between Visteon and Shanghai Automotive Industry Corporation's automotive components group, Huayu Automotive Systems.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV