"We'll show direct costs and direct expenses," D'Amelio said. In 2015 those statements will be even more granular, he said.
D'Amelio said the company would need three years of audited financials prior to making a decision to split off or spinoff any of the three units. He confirmed on the call that those financials would be prospective. So don't expect a complete break-off of any of the three units from the parent company until 2017.
Of course, that doesn't mean a Valeant Pharmaceuticals (VRX) couldn't come along before then and acquire one of them. Watch this space.
-- Written by Pamela Taulbee In New York
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV