2. As of noon trading, CH Robinson Worldwide ( CHRW) is down $0.98 (-1.6%) to $60.09 on average volume. Thus far, 785,092 shares of CH Robinson Worldwide exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 1.4 million shares. The stock has ranged in price between $59.22-$60.66 after having opened the day at $60.57 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $61.07. C.H. Robinson Worldwide, Inc., a third-party logistics company, provides freight transportation services and logistics solutions to companies in various industries worldwide. CH Robinson Worldwide has a market cap of $9.6 billion and is part of the services sector. Shares are down 5.7% year to date as of the close of trading on Thursday. Currently there are 4 analysts that rate CH Robinson Worldwide a buy, 5 analysts rate it a sell, and 12 rate it a hold. TheStreet Ratings rates CH Robinson Worldwide as a hold. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its revenue growth, largely solid financial position with reasonable debt levels by most measures and notable return on equity. However, as a counter to these strengths, we also find weaknesses including poor profit margins, weak operating cash flow and unimpressive growth in net income. Get the full CH Robinson Worldwide Ratings Report now. STOCKS TO BUY: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12-months. Learn more.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts