1. As of noon trading, Liberty Global ( LBTYA) is down $1.54 (-1.9%) to $79.46 on heavy volume. Thus far, 4.7 million shares of Liberty Global exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 2.8 million shares. The stock has ranged in price between $77.48-$81.25 after having opened the day at $81.25 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $80.99. Liberty Global plc, an international cable company, provides television, broadband Internet, and telephony services. Liberty Global has a market cap of $11.5 billion and is part of the media industry. Shares are up 28.8% year to date as of the close of trading on Thursday. Currently there are 8 analysts that rate Liberty Global a buy, no analysts rate it a sell, and none rate it a hold. TheStreet Ratings rates Liberty Global as a buy. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its revenue growth, solid stock price performance, expanding profit margins, compelling growth in net income and notable return on equity. We feel these strengths outweigh the fact that the company has had generally high debt management risk by most measures that we evaluated. Get the full Liberty Global Ratings Report now. STOCKS TO BUY: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12-months. Learn more. If you are interested in one of these 5 stocks, ETFs may be of interest. Investors who are bullish on the services sector could consider iShares Dow Jones US Cons Services ( IYC) while those bearish on the services sector could consider ProShares Ultra Short Consumer Sers ( SCC).
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts