3. As of noon trading, Omnicom Group ( OMC) is down $1.00 (-1.5%) to $63.80 on average volume. Thus far, 1.4 million shares of Omnicom Group exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 2.1 million shares. The stock has ranged in price between $63.33-$64.15 after having opened the day at $63.33 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $64.80. Omnicom Group Inc., together with its subsidiaries, provides advertising, marketing, and corporate communications services in the Americas, Europe, the Middle East, Africa, and the Asia pacific. Omnicom Group has a market cap of $16.5 billion and is part of the media industry. Shares are up 28.6% year to date as of the close of trading on Thursday. Currently there are 3 analysts that rate Omnicom Group a buy, no analysts rate it a sell, and 13 rate it a hold. TheStreet Ratings rates Omnicom Group as a buy. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its revenue growth, solid stock price performance, growth in earnings per share, notable return on equity and reasonable valuation levels. We feel these strengths outweigh the fact that the company shows low profit margins. Get the full Omnicom Group Ratings Report now. STOCKS TO BUY: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12-months. Learn more.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts