4. As of noon trading, Illumina ( ILMN) is down $1.45 (-1.8%) to $78.00 on average volume. Thus far, 568,218 shares of Illumina exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 1.3 million shares. The stock has ranged in price between $77.56-$80.00 after having opened the day at $79.94 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $79.45. Illumina, Inc. develops, manufactures, and markets life science tools and integrated systems for the analysis of genetic variation and biological function in North America, Europe, Latin America, the Asia-Pacific, the Middle East, and South Africa. Illumina has a market cap of $10.0 billion and is part of the drugs industry. Shares are up 43.6% year to date as of the close of trading on Thursday. Currently there are 8 analysts that rate Illumina a buy, no analysts rate it a sell, and 8 rate it a hold. TheStreet Ratings rates Illumina as a buy. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its robust revenue growth, impressive record of earnings per share growth, compelling growth in net income, largely solid financial position with reasonable debt levels by most measures and solid stock price performance. We feel these strengths outweigh the fact that the company shows weak operating cash flow. Get the full Illumina Ratings Report now. STOCKS TO BUY: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12-months. Learn more.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts