3 Stocks Pushing The Computer Software & Services Industry Lower
2. As of noon trading, Accenture ( ACN) is down $0.50 (-0.7%) to $74.35 on average volume. Thus far, 1.3 million shares of Accenture exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 3.4 million shares. The stock has ranged in price between $74.00-$74.47 after having opened the day at $74.22 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $74.85. Accenture plc provides management consulting, technology, and business process outsourcing services worldwide. Accenture has a market cap of $47.6 billion and is part of the technology sector. Shares are up 11.0% year to date as of the close of trading on Thursday. Currently there are 12 analysts that rate Accenture a buy, 1 analyst rates it a sell, and 8 rate it a hold. TheStreet Ratings rates Accenture as a buy. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its revenue growth, largely solid financial position with reasonable debt levels by most measures, solid stock price performance, impressive record of earnings per share growth and compelling growth in net income. We feel these strengths outweigh the fact that the company shows low profit margins. Get the full Accenture Ratings Report now. STOCKS TO BUY: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12-months. Learn more.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts