2. As of noon trading, Cisco Systems ( CSCO) is up $0.15 (0.6%) to $26.04 on light volume. Thus far, 12.9 million shares of Cisco Systems exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 39.1 million shares. The stock has ranged in price between $25.73-$26.09 after having opened the day at $25.80 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $25.89. Cisco Systems, Inc. designs, manufactures, and sells Internet protocol (IP) based networking and other products related to the communications and information technology industries worldwide. Cisco Systems has a market cap of $136.8 billion and is part of the computer hardware industry. Shares are up 30.2% year to date as of the close of trading on Thursday. Currently there are 23 analysts that rate Cisco Systems a buy, 1 analyst rates it a sell, and 6 rate it a hold. TheStreet Ratings rates Cisco Systems as a buy. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its revenue growth, largely solid financial position with reasonable debt levels by most measures, notable return on equity, attractive valuation levels and solid stock price performance. Although the company may harbor some minor weaknesses, we feel they are unlikely to have a significant impact on results. Get the full Cisco Systems Ratings Report now. 3x UPSIDE POTENTIAL: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12-months. Learn more.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts