4. As of noon trading, LinkedIn ( LNKD) is up $23.72 (11.1%) to $236.72 on heavy volume. Thus far, 5.4 million shares of LinkedIn exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 1.9 million shares. The stock has ranged in price between $228.80-$237.96 after having opened the day at $233.23 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $213.00. LinkedIn Corporation operates an online professional network. LinkedIn has a market cap of $18.7 billion and is part of the internet industry. Shares are up 85.5% year to date as of the close of trading on Thursday. Currently there are 15 analysts that rate LinkedIn a buy, no analysts rate it a sell, and 14 rate it a hold. TheStreet Ratings rates LinkedIn as a sell. Among the areas we feel are negative, one of the most important has been premium valuation based on our review of its current price compared to such things as earnings and book value. Get the full LinkedIn Ratings Report now. 3x UPSIDE POTENTIAL: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12-months. Learn more.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts