2. As of noon trading, Time Warner ( TWX) is up $0.69 (1.1%) to $63.75 on average volume. Thus far, 2.3 million shares of Time Warner exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 4.6 million shares. The stock has ranged in price between $63.07-$64.23 after having opened the day at $63.11 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $63.06. Time Warner Inc. operates as a media and entertainment company in the United States and internationally. The company operates in three segments: Networks, Film and TV Entertainment, and Publishing. The Networks segment consists of Turner Broadcasting System, Inc. and Home Box Office, Inc. Time Warner has a market cap of $58.0 billion and is part of the media industry. Shares are up 30.2% year to date as of the close of trading on Thursday. Currently there are 18 analysts that rate Time Warner a buy, no analysts rate it a sell, and 7 rate it a hold. TheStreet Ratings rates Time Warner as a buy. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its solid stock price performance, impressive record of earnings per share growth, largely solid financial position with reasonable debt levels by most measures, good cash flow from operations and expanding profit margins. Although no company is perfect, currently we do not see any significant weaknesses which are likely to detract from the generally positive outlook. Get the full Time Warner Ratings Report now. 3x UPSIDE POTENTIAL: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12-months. Learn more.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts