3. As of noon trading, Sirius XM Radio ( SIRI) is up $0.03 (0.8%) to $3.81 on light volume. Thus far, 17.7 million shares of Sirius XM Radio exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 58.0 million shares. The stock has ranged in price between $3.76-$3.82 after having opened the day at $3.78 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $3.78. Sirius XM Radio Inc. provides satellite radio services in the United States and Canada. The company broadcasts music, sports, entertainment, comedy, talk, news, traffic, and weather channels on subscription fee basis through two satellite radio systems. Sirius XM Radio has a market cap of $23.2 billion and is part of the media industry. Shares are up 29.4% year to date as of the close of trading on Thursday. Currently there are 6 analysts that rate Sirius XM Radio a buy, 1 analyst rates it a sell, and 4 rate it a hold. TheStreet Ratings rates Sirius XM Radio as a buy. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its revenue growth, good cash flow from operations, solid stock price performance, expanding profit margins and notable return on equity. We feel these strengths outweigh the fact that the company has had sub par growth in net income. Get the full Sirius XM Radio Ratings Report now. 3x UPSIDE POTENTIAL: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12-months. Learn more.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts