4. As of noon trading, Brinker International ( EAT) is up $2.62 (6.4%) to $43.57 on heavy volume. Thus far, 4.1 million shares of Brinker International exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 1.1 million shares. The stock has ranged in price between $41.72-$44.28 after having opened the day at $42.65 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $40.95. Brinker International, Inc. owns, develops, operates, and franchises various restaurant brands primarily in the United States. It operates the restaurants under the Chili's Grill & Bar and Maggiano's Little Italy brand names. Brinker International has a market cap of $2.8 billion and is part of the services sector. Shares are up 29.6% year to date as of the close of trading on Thursday. Currently there are 7 analysts that rate Brinker International a buy, 1 analyst rates it a sell, and 8 rate it a hold. TheStreet Ratings rates Brinker International as a buy. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its increase in stock price during the past year, impressive record of earnings per share growth, increase in net income and notable return on equity. We feel these strengths outweigh the fact that the company has had generally high debt management risk by most measures that we evaluated. Get the full Brinker International Ratings Report now. 3x UPSIDE POTENTIAL: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12-months. Learn more.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts