3 Stocks Moving The Computer Software & Services Industry Upward
2. As of noon trading, ServiceSource International ( SREV) is up $1.96 (18.4%) to $12.60 on heavy volume. Thus far, 3.0 million shares of ServiceSource International exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 813,400 shares. The stock has ranged in price between $11.40-$13.03 after having opened the day at $11.48 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $10.64. ServiceSource International, Inc. provides recurring revenue management contracts maintenance, support, and subscription for technology and technology-enabled healthcare, and life sciences companies. ServiceSource International has a market cap of $817.5 million and is part of the technology sector. Shares are up 82.4% year to date as of the close of trading on Thursday. Currently there are 5 analysts that rate ServiceSource International a buy, no analysts rate it a sell, and 1 rates it a hold. TheStreet Ratings rates ServiceSource International as a sell. The company's weaknesses can be seen in multiple areas, such as its deteriorating net income, disappointing return on equity, generally disappointing historical performance in the stock itself and feeble growth in its earnings per share. Get the full ServiceSource International Ratings Report now. 3x UPSIDE POTENTIAL: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12-months. Learn more.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts