FORT WORTH, Texas, Aug. 2, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- In celebration of music fans, RadioShack begins taking pre-orders today for DECK by SOL REPUBLIC x Motorola, the hot new portable wireless speaker that will make music social. Through its partnership with SOL REPUBLIC, RadioShack will also offer DECK in two colors that are available only at RadioShack for a limited time. And RadioShack will launch live in-store demos and new marketing initiatives featuring SOL REPUBLIC's new personal speaker, which is sure to earn a spot on back-to-school and holiday must-have lists.
- To pre-order: Go to any participating RadioShack location or visit RadioShack.com/DECK through August 24, 2013, to be one of the first to own the DECK speaker.
- Two DECK colors: RadioShack will be the only retailer with the sleek Gunmetal and eye-catching Lemon Lime DECK speakers during this limited pre-order period, while supplies last.
- In-store demos: Stop by select RadioShack locations starting August 18 to experience the superior sound quality and try out the product's innovative new Heist Mode™, which allows up to five friends to simultaneously pair to DECK and take turns controlling the music.
"The DECK by SOL REPUBLIC x Motorola is one of those leading-edge, revolutionary products that we want people to expect to find on the shelves at RadioShack," said Joe Magnacca, chief executive officer for RadioShack. "Teaming up with SOL REPUBLIC on the retail launch of such an exciting new product, and creating experiential marketing programs and attention-grabbing advertising represents another way we're opening our doors to the music-loving masses and inviting new generations of music and technology fans to come in and play."Partnership Also Includes #RSonDECK Lounge at the Hard Rock Hotel, Ad CampaignDECK pre-orders launch a multi-month marketing collaboration between RadioShack and SOL REPUBLIC.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV