3 Buy-Rated Dividend Stocks: RGP, GA, TEG
Giant Interactive Group (NYSE: GA) shares currently have a dividend yield of 5.00%. Giant Interactive Group Inc. develops and operates online games in the People's Republic of China. It primarily offers multiplayer online role playing games (MMORPGs). The company operates 13 games, including 10 MMORPGs, 1 casual massively multiplayer online game, and 2 strategy Web games. The company has a P/E ratio of 12.35. The average volume for Giant Interactive Group has been 1,360,800 shares per day over the past 30 days. Giant Interactive Group has a market cap of $1.9 billion and is part of the computer software & services industry. Shares are up 50.6% year to date as of the close of trading on Thursday. TheStreet Ratings rates Giant Interactive Group as a buy. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its revenue growth, largely solid financial position with reasonable debt levels by most measures, solid stock price performance, growth in earnings per share and attractive valuation levels. Although no company is perfect, currently we do not see any significant weaknesses which are likely to detract from the generally positive outlook. Highlights from the ratings report include:
- GA's revenue growth has slightly outpaced the industry average of 9.5%. Since the same quarter one year prior, revenues rose by 14.2%. This growth in revenue appears to have trickled down to the company's bottom line, improving the earnings per share.
- GA has no debt to speak of therefore resulting in a debt-to-equity ratio of zero, which we consider to be a relatively favorable sign. To add to this, GA has a quick ratio of 1.98, which demonstrates the ability of the company to cover short-term liquidity needs.
- Investors have apparently begun to recognize positive factors similar to those we have mentioned in this report, including earnings growth. This has helped drive up the company's shares by a sharp 95.27% over the past year, a rise that has exceeded that of the S&P 500 Index. Regarding the stock's future course, although almost any stock can fall in a broad market decline, GA should continue to move higher despite the fact that it has already enjoyed a very nice gain in the past year.
- GIANT INTERACTIVE GROUP -ADR has improved earnings per share by 10.5% in the most recent quarter compared to the same quarter a year ago. The company has demonstrated a pattern of positive earnings per share growth over the past two years. We feel that this trend should continue. During the past fiscal year, GIANT INTERACTIVE GROUP -ADR increased its bottom line by earning $0.65 versus $0.59 in the prior year. This year, the market expects an improvement in earnings ($0.93 versus $0.65).
- You can view the full Giant Interactive Group Ratings Report.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV