MORRISVILLE, N.C., Aug. 2, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Alliance One International, Inc. (NYSE: AOI) (the "Company") today announced that it has completed the redemption (the "Redemption") of all $635 million in aggregate principal amount of its outstanding 10% senior notes due 2016 pursuant to its previously announced conditional call for redemption. The Company further announced that, as a result of the completion of the Redemption, the Redemption Condition (as such term is defined in the Company's Amended Offer to Purchase dated July 30, 2013, as amended and supplemented, with respect to its pending cash tender offer (the "Tender Offer") for up to $30.0 million in aggregate principal amount of its 5½% convertible senior subordinated notes due 2014) has been satisfied.
This press release is for informational purposes only and does not constitute the solicitation of an offer to buy securities, or an offer to purchase, or a solicitation of an offer to purchase, or a call for redemption of, any securities. The Tender Offer is being made solely pursuant to an offer to purchase and the related letter of transmittal, which set forth the complete terms of the Tender Offer.
Forward Looking Statements
This press release contains forward-looking statements. Actual results may differ materially from those reflected in the forward-looking statements. Additional information concerning factors that could cause actual results to differ materially from those in the forward-looking statements is contained under the heading of "Risk Factors" listed from time to time in the Company's filings with the Securities and Exchange Commission, including its Annual Report on Form 10-K for the fiscal year ended March 31, 2013, filed on June 17, 2013.About Alliance One Alliance One International, Inc. is a leading independent leaf tobacco merchant serving the world's cigarette manufacturers.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV