NEW YORK, Aug. 2, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- The Law Offices of Vincent Wong are investigating potential claims against the Board of Directors of ALCO Stores, Inc. (Nasdaq: ALCS) regarding possible breaches of fiduciary duty and other violations of state law in connection with the sale of the Company to Argonne Capital Group LLC.
Under the terms of the transaction, ALCO shareholders will receive $14 in cash for each share of ALCO stock they own. The transaction has a total approximate value of $47 million. The investigation concerns whether the ALCO Board of Directors breached their fiduciary duties to stockholders by failing to adequately shop the Company obtain the best possible value for ALCO shareholders.
If you own common stock in ALCO and wish to obtain additional information, please contact Vincent Wong, Esq. either via email firstname.lastname@example.org, by telephone at 212.425.1140, or visit http://www.wongesq.com/ALCS .
Vincent Wong, Esq. is an experienced attorney that has represented investors in securities litigations involving financial fraud and violations of shareholder rights. Attorney advertising. Prior results do not guarantee similar outcomes.CONTACT: Vincent Wong, Esq.39 East BroadwaySuite 304 New York, NY 10002Tel. 212.425.1140Fax. 866.699.3880E-Mail: email@example.com SOURCE The Law Offices of Vincent Wong
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV