Liverpool Football Club has today announced a new three-year partnership with Electronic Arts Inc. (NASDAQ: EA) that will make EA SPORTS™ the Club’s Official Football Video Gaming Partner commencing from the start of the 2013/14 Barclays Premier League season.
Through the partnership, EA SPORTS will give Liverpool FC fans the opportunity to play FIFA 14 at Anfield for selected fixtures throughout the season. EA SPORTS Goal of the Month will also offer fans the chance to upload their best FIFA 14 goals for a chance to win great prizes all season long.
Billy Hogan, Chief Commercial Officer, Liverpool FC, said: “We are thrilled to have EA SPORTS, one of the world’s leading sports entertainment brands, as our new partner. We know that so many of our Liverpool family, including fans and players, play EA SPORTS FIFA regularly so this new partnership will help bring the Club closer to our fans in innovative new ways.”
Jamie McKinlay, VP Marketing, EA SPORTS added, “We have over half a million registered LFC fans playing FIFA 13 and they all want to see authentic representation of their favourite Liverpool players in FIFA 14. We’re looking forward to delivering that authenticity, as well as a wide range of new and engaging initiatives for this historic club and its fans.”EA SPORTS has also captured 360 degree 3D digital head scan images of the Liverpool FC team, ensuring stunning accurate visuals of players including Steven Gerrard, Daniel Sturridge and Philippe Coutinho, which will be featured in FIFA 14 when it releases on September 27th. FIFA 14 will be available on the Xbox 360® games and entertainment system from Microsoft, PlayStation®3 computer entertainment system, PC and other platforms in the UK, as well as later this year on Xbox One®, the all-in-one games and entertainment system from Microsoft, and PlayStation®4.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV