4 Stocks Going Ex-Dividend Monday: CPLP, QRE, CYN, SCCO
QR Energy (NYSE: QRE) shares as of market close today will be eligible for a dividend of 49 cents per share. At a price of $17.31 as of 9:36 a.m. ET, the dividend yield is 11.1%. The average volume for QR Energy has been 423,100 shares per day over the past 30 days. QR Energy has a market cap of $1.0 billion and is part of the energy industry. Shares are up 6.3% year to date as of the close of trading on Thursday. STOCKS TO BUY: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12-months. Learn more. QR Energy, LP, through its subsidiary, QRE Operating, LLC, engages in the acquisition, exploitation, development, and production of oil and natural gas properties in the United States. The company has a P/E ratio of 50.34. TheStreet Ratings rates QR Energy as a hold. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its revenue growth, increase in net income and growth in earnings per share. However, as a counter to these strengths, we also find weaknesses including a generally disappointing performance in the stock itself, disappointing return on equity and weak operating cash flow. You can view the full QR Energy Ratings Report now.
- See our top-yielding stocks list.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV