InvenSense, Inc. (NYSE: INVN), the leading provider of MotionTracking™ system on chip devices, is relocating its headquarters to 1745 Technology Drive, San Jose, California. To accommodate continued company growth, InvenSense is moving into a 130,000 square-feet of office space near San Jose Airport and several important customers and partners.
This announcement is made in conjunction with InvenSense opening a new office in Shenzhen, China to meet the needs of its growing customer base in southern China. The new office, which includes sales, applications and support personnel will be the company’s 2 nd office in China. InvenSense has its China headquarter office located in Shanghai, China.
“InvenSense is going through a significant growth in market share as it enables the next generation of MEMs System on Chip (SoC) market. As a result, we are scaling our operations with a new regional office and new corporate headquarters,” said Behrooz Abdi, CEO and President, InvenSense, Inc. “We are opening these new offices in order to better support our growing customers worldwide.”
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV