NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- CHANGE IN RATINGS
Applied Industrial (AIT) was downgraded at Wunderlich to hold from buy. Valuation call, based on a $56 price target, Wunderlich said.
Broadcom (BRCM) was downgraded at UBS to neutral from buy. Connectivity headline risk, said UBS. Price target goes to $30.
BRE Properties (BRE) was downgraded at UBS to neutral from buy. The sale to Land & Buildings is unlikely, said UBS. Price target goes to $55.Citrix Systems (CTXS) was upgraded at Credit Suisse to outperform from neutral. XenMobile and the partnership with Cisco are expected to reaccelerate growth, Credit Suisse said. Cubic (CUB) was upgraded at Benchmark to buy from hold. $60 price target. The defense backlog is improving in a challenging environment, Benchmark said. (EA) was initiated with a buy rating and $30.83 price target at Benchmark. Battlefield 4 can drive near-term growth, Benchmark said. Garmin (GRMN) was upgraded to buy at TheStreet Ratings. HSN (HSNI) was upgraded at Wunderlich to buy from hold. $75 price target. Company has competitive advantages, especially in mobile, Wunderlich said. ITT (ITT) was upgraded at FBR Capital Markets to market perform from underperform. $32 price target. The outlook is improving in Europe, and investors are favoring industrial names, FBR Capital Markets said.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV