CARLSTADT, N.J., Aug. 2, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Jinpan International Ltd. (Nasdaq: JST), a leading designer, manufacturer, and distributor of cast resin transformers, today announced that the Company will participate at the Jefferies Global Industrials Conference, to be held August 12-15, 2013 at the Grand Hyatt Hotel in New York City. Jinpan's presentation is scheduled for Thursday, August 15th from 8:30 a.m. ET to 9:00 a.m. ET. Management is also available to meet with investors during the conference. Investors interested in meeting with the Company should contact their Jefferies institutional sales representative.
About Jinpan International Ltd
Jinpan International Ltd. (NASDAQ: JST) designs, manufactures, and markets equipment for the distribution of electricity, including cast resin transformers, VPI transformers and reactors, switchgears, and unit substations. Jinpan's cast resin transformers allow high voltage transmissions of electricity to be distributed to various locations in lower, more usable voltages. Its principal executive offices are located in Haikou, Hainan, China and its United States office is based in Carlstadt, New Jersey.
SOURCE Jinpan International Ltd.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV