Virtusa Corporation (NASDAQ: VRTU), a global business consulting and IT outsourcing company that combines innovation, technology leadership and industry solutions to transform the customer experience, today announced its Chief Executive Officer, Kris Canekeratne, and its Chief Financial Officer, Ranjan Kalia, will present at the Needham Software and Services Conference in New York City.
Virtusa’s presentation is scheduled for Tuesday, August 6, 2013 at 10:30 a.m. Eastern Time and will be webcast live. An archive of the presentation will be available for a limited time on the “Investors” page of the Company’s website ( www.virtusa.com).
About Virtusa Corporation
Virtusa (NASDAQ: VRTU) is a global business consulting and IT outsourcing company that combines innovation, technology leadership and industry solutions to transform the customer experience. Virtusa helps its clients accelerate business outcomes by consolidating, rationalizing and modernizing customer-facing processes into one or more enterprise platforms.Virtusa delivers cost-effective solutions through a global delivery model, applying advanced methods such as Platforming, Agile and Accelerated Solution Design to ensure that its solutions meet the clients’ requirements. As a result, its clients simultaneously reduce their IT operations cost while increasing their ability to meet changing business needs. Founded in 1996 and headquartered in Massachusetts, Virtusa has operations in North America, Europe and Asia. © 2011-2013 All rights reserved. Virtusa, Accelerating Business Outcomes SM and all other related logos/service names are either registered trademarks or trademarks of Virtusa Corporation in the US, UK, EU, India and/or Sri Lanka. All other company and service names are the property of their respective holders.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV