DALLAS, Aug. 2, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Cambium Learning Group, Inc. (NASDAQ: ABCD), (the "Company"), a leading educational solutions and services company committed to helping every student reach their full potential by providing evidence-based solutions and expert professional services, today announced that it will release its 2013 second quarter financial results on Thursday, August 8, 2013. The release will be based on unaudited results through June 30, 2013.
About Cambium Learning Group, Inc.
Cambium Learning Group is a leading educational solutions and services company that is committed to helping all students reach their full potential by providing evidence-based solutions and expert professional services to empower educators and raise the achievement levels of all students. Cambium Learning Group is composed of four business units: Voyager Learning ( www.voyagerlearning.com ) and Sopris Learning ( www.soprislearning.com ), Learning A–Z® ( www.learninga-z.com ), ExploreLearning® ( www.explorelearning.com ), and Kurzweil Education Systems ® ( www.kurzweiledu.com ) and IntelliTools ® ( www.intellitools.com) . Together, these business units provide best-in-class intervention and supplemental instructional materials; gold-standard professional development and school-improvement services; breakthrough technology solutions for online learning and professional support; valid and reliable assessments; and proven materials to support a positive and safe school environment. For more information, visit www.cambiumlearning.com .Media and Investor Contact: Barbara BensonCambium Learning Group, Inc. email@example.com SOURCE Cambium Learning Group, Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV