July Jobs Report Live Stream
NEW YORK ( TheStreet) -- TheStreet's live coverage of the July jobs report with Darrel Cronk, regional CIO of Wells Fargo Private Bank and The Street's Joe Deaux.
Forecasts are anticipating July nonfarm payrolls to grow by 184,000 and for the unemployment rate to tick slightly lower to 7.5%, according to Thomson Reuters' survey of economists.
The Bureau of Labor Statistics's previous monthly labor report found that June payrolls increased by 195,000, suggesting a steady trend higher, while the unemployment rate remained unchanged at 7.6%.>Contact by Email. Follow @JoeDeaux
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV