WeHo Penthouse Transformed Into Tropical Paradise For Vatulele Island Resort
BEVERLY HILLS, Calif., Aug. 1, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- A West Hollywood penthouse was transformed into a tropical paradise last night for the unveiling of the newly renovated Vatulele Island Resort, a private property. Guests were treated to stunning views of the Los Angeles skyline, and enjoyed an elaborate candle-lit ambience which evoked the look and feel of a tropical evening in the South Pacific. Celebrity guests included Lionel Richie, Holly Robinson, Kaley Cuoco, Britt Ekland, and Justin Chambers.
Developer Albert Bertini of Trivest Group recently completed a $30 million renovation of the 5 star, exclusive luxury resort with the goal of preserving the traditions of the South Pacific while enabling qualified guests to appreciate the benefits of 21 st century comfort. Nestled in a secluded region of the South Pacific just 30 kilometers south (or a mere 25 minutes transfer time) of Viti Levu, Fiji's largest island, Vatulele is a boutique island in the shape of a footprint surrounded by pristine white beaches and aquamarine waters. Bertini's vision creates a lavish resort for the most discerning travelers that offers all of the amenities guests of the island desire, and none of the distractions they shun.
Renovations to the tropical jewel among the South Pacific islands include a significant expansion, refurbishment and upgrading as well as complete replacement of the resort infrastructure. Enhancements include a brand new communal pool and deck, a newly constructed 120 seat restaurant, Conut, and reappointed bar and lounge, Baka, featuring enticing cuisine and spirits. A Kids Club is also now available to entertain children with plenty of activities and adventures while parents participate in island explorations of their own.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV