Late Summer Hikes Can Lead To Harmful Animal Bites, Reminds J. Shaffer Smith
LOS ANGELES, Aug. 1, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- J. Shaffer Smith & Associates is dedicated to assisting those who need help the most. That's why, for the ideal Los Angeles brain injury lawyer, J. Shaffer Smith is always the optimal choice. For years, Mr. Smith has garnered a reputation as the personal injury and construction accident attorney Los Angeles trusts to win ample settlements – over $ ¼ billion to date! Not surprisingly, in the late summer, when many people find themselves enjoying the outdoors, an unusually high number of those in need of a first-class attorney are dog bite victims. Thus, it's always a great relief to learn that the team at J. Shaffer Smith & Associates includes the dog bite attorneys Los Angeles can rely on.
Almost one half of all dog bites involve an animal owned by the victim's family or neighbors, and research shows that a large percentage of dog bite victims are young children. In fact, approximately 4 million Americans are bit by dogs every year, and around 800,000 of these victims seek medical treatment. Expert attorney, J. Shaffer Smith, points out that no matter how friendly and lovable a dog may be it might attack when threatened. Further still, all dog bites carry a substantial risk of infection by diseases like tetanus and rabies.
While it's illogical to hold a dog accountable for its behavior under the law, Mr. Smith knows that the dog's owner has a legal obligation to restrain the animal. When an individual fails to hold up their obligation towards the safety of the public from their animal, the experts at J. Shaffer Smith & Associates chooses to defend the aggrieved party. They work to ensure that steps are made to make sure the victim is made whole again through just and ample financial compensation.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV