Law Offices Of Howard G. Smith Announces Investigation On Behalf Of Shareholders Of CD International Enterprises, Inc.
Law Offices of Howard G. Smith announces that it is investigating potential claims against CD International Enterprises, Inc. (“CDII” or the “Company”) (OTC:CDII) concerning possible breaches of fiduciary duties by its fiduciaries. The investigation focuses on certain statements issued by CDII between 2011 and the present regarding the Company’s prospects.
CDII sources, produces and distributes industrial products in Asia, Europe, Australia and the Americas. The investigation relates to CDII’s April 27, 2012 announcement that the Company was being delisted by the NASDAQ Stock Market (“NASDAQ”) because the staff of NASDAQ believed that the continued listing of the Company’s securities was no longer warranted based on public interest concerns. The price of the Company’s common stock has declined substantially since being delisted.
If you purchased CDII’s securities prior to September 2011 and still hold those shares, if you have information or would like to learn more about these claims, or if you wish to discuss these matters or have any questions concerning this announcement or your rights or interests with respect to these matters, please contact Howard G. Smith, Esquire, of Law Offices of Howard G. Smith, 3070 Bristol Pike, Suite 112, Bensalem, Pennsylvania 19020 by telephone at (215) 638-4847, Toll Free at (888) 638-4847, or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org, or visit our website at http://www.howardsmithlaw.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV