(TSX: AAV, NYSE: AAV)
CALGARY, Aug. 1, 2013 /PRNewswire/ - Advantage Oil & Gas Ltd. ("Advantage" or the "Corporation") announces that Mr. Kelly Drader has resigned as Chief Financial Officer and Director of the Corporation to focus on his role as President and Chief Executive Officer of Longview Oil Corp. ("Longview"). In April, 2011 Longview acquired certain oil-weighted assets of Advantage located in West Central Alberta, Southeast Saskatchewan and the Lloydminster area of Saskatchewan. Advantage currently holds approximately 45% of the common shares of Longview.
Advantage and the Board of Directors would like to thank Mr. Drader for his valuable contributions to Advantage and wish him success as he continues his efforts with Longview.
Mr. Craig Blackwood, the current Vice-President, Finance of the Corporation, will assume the role of Interim Chief Financial Officer.SOURCE Advantage Oil & Gas Ltd.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV