The Estée Lauder Companies Inc. (NYSE: EL) will release fiscal 2013 fourth quarter and full year financial results on Thursday, August 15, 2013.
On that date, at 9:30 a.m. (ET), the Company will webcast live its conference call to discuss the results, future prospects and any recent corporate developments. Fabrizio Freda, President and CEO, and Tracey T. Travis, EVP and CFO, will host the call.
Those wishing to access the webcast can visit http://investors.elcompanies.com, on the Company’s website. The call will be archived on the site.
The Estée Lauder Companies Inc. is one of the world’s leading
manufacturers and marketers of quality skin care, makeup, fragrance and
hair care products. The Company’s products are sold in over 150
countries and territories under the following brand names: Estée Lauder,
Aramis, Clinique, Prescriptives, Lab Series, Origins, M•A•C, Bobbi
Brown, Tommy Hilfiger, Kiton, La Mer, Donna Karan, Aveda, Jo Malone,
Bumble and bumble, Darphin, Michael Kors, American Beauty, Flirt!,
GoodSkin Labs, Grassroots Research Labs, Tom Ford, Coach, Ojon,
Smashbox, Ermenegildo Zegna, Aerin Beauty, Osiao and Marni.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV